24th July, 2018, 7:00-7:30 PM IST
Who should attend:
CEOs, CHROs, CIOs, CTOs, HR Directors, HR Senior Managers, HR Managers and HR executives
As business evolves and technology disrupts, the elements required to grow at scale, the talent systems to enable growth, and the metrics and milestones defining growth are also changing constantly. What are the new rules of the game? How can organizations optimize for growth? How can CHROs help CEOs to navigate the growth maze and drive the growth agenda? More important, how can organizations leverage innovation and technology to affect growth and impact performance?
As a precursor to People Matters TechHR 2018, join this exciting tweetchat where the global leaders come together to deliberate on key priorities for growth amidst a slew of new technologies. These disruptive forces are forcing the function to think beyond traditional and anticipate changes that will impact growth and the development of a growth mindset.
Questions are given below:
1. How will the changing dynamics of the workplace affect the way growth is measured in an organization of the future?
2. In the cognitive era, how can organizations use innovation/ technology to accelerate growth?
3. How are CEOs of top organizations looking at key growth dimensions for today & tomorrow?
4. What steps does a CHRO need to take to help CEO and top leaders further the growth agenda?
5. What processes/ systems can organizations rely on to support the development of the growth mindset for businesses of the future?
6. What do the changes in growth metrics of the organization mean for the talent strategy of the future?