28th February, 2019
Marina Bay Sands
Who should attend:
Business Heads, CEOs, CHRO's, CIO's, CFO's, Senior HR Practitioners
It began with breaking the traditional molds and has moved beyond being just a ‘conference’ to being an ecosystem of creativity, inspiration, knowledge, and a toolbox for leaders to design the best of tomorrow, today.
For the last five years, it has been Asia’s largest HR technology event taking place in Gurgaon, India. But that is not where we stop. We decided to spread our wings.
Year after year, TechHR has broken the traditional molds and has moved beyond being just a “conference” to being an ecosystem of creativity, inspiration, knowledge, and a toolbox for leaders to design the best of tomorrow, today.
In 2019, People Matters TechHR will bring together Thought Leaders, HR Practitioners, HR Technology Product Leaders, Start-ups and Investors to build a vibrant community that will redefine the future of work in the region and raise the bar for productivity, innovation and growth.
- DIGITAL LEADERSHIP: Does digital transformation lead to business transformation? What does it take to define cohesive digital strategies? What kinds of leaders are needed?
- HR TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY, ADOPTION AND ROI: Lead the creation, execution, and maintenance of your HR technology strategy all the way to ROI for the business.
- EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS IMPACT ON TALENT: Future of work in the age of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Blockchain
- FUTURE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – MYTH AND REALITY: So much buzz on AI, what does it really mean for the talent function? How is AI redefining work?
- REDEFINE BUSINESS METRICS – TALENT, FINANCE, TECHNOLOGY: Does thinking-intensive talent drive business performance or how companies use capital?
We give you 5 reasons that will provide you with solid ROI to participate in People Matters TechHR ’18
- MATCHMAKING AND NETWORKING: Every year People Matters TechHR generated over 10,000 conversations during the events and over 300 meetings booked. TechHR is where business happens
- EXHIBITION FLOORS AND START-UPS: We host the largest HR technology specific exhibition in Asia where 200 product companies and startups come to showcase their latest products, explore opportunities and build new partnerships
- MEET AND LEARN FROM YOUR PEERS: The only conference in India that hosts the who-is-who of Business, HR and Product leaders passionate about digital transformation and leading the way for their industry
- 3 TRACKS OF CONTENT: From strategy to execution, People Matters TechHR’19 has 3 tracks of content designed to cater to the diversity of our audience
- EXCLUSIVE MASTERCLASS TRACK: Small-group sessions hosted by big-time speakers influencers, analysts and HR Technology experts
Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore