The scale and pace of digital disruption has ensured that companies both new and traditional are able to reach a global marketplace regardless of where they are based out of. With the incoming digital natives, retaining top talent is one of the biggest talent challenges in 2017, according to Forbes.
In this context, how should companies approach this problem? How can HR become a driver of business growth and stay agile? What are some necessary elements to position themselves as an employer of choice? This webinar will bring expert views from a technology perspective and HR leader's standpoint.
Some key focus areas are:
1) What are some macro trends that are impacting hiring talent today?
2) What are some of the challenges that companies have in attracting top talent?
3) How are companies planning to retain their talent?
4) With the demographic shift towards digital natives in the workplace, how can organizations manage expectations of a multi - generational workplace?
5) What are some areas where technology can be an enabler?
Click here to register
0124 4841 215
Can we take a more holistic view of how we reward people?
READ our latest issue for a broadened perspective.