Diversity in the contemporary times has become an integral part of the business plan for various organizations. Proactive outreach and recruitment efforts that deliberately focus on increasing diversity can support an organization in this endeavor. Recruiting a diverse workforce can be challenging, however by tweaking the policies and practices Talent Acquisition can be channelized to fulfill the diversity requirement of an organization. Let’s discuss the scope of this through a tweetchat.
1. What are the different aspects of diversity which can be explored through TA?
2. What are the challenges faced by acquisition team when they include diversity as a mandate while recruiting ?
3. Does the diversity mandate become a roadblock in the operations of TA?
4. What are the best practices in encouraging diversity in TA?
5. What are the elements TA is trying to imbibe to add the layer of diversity?
To be a part of this Tweetchat please use the hashtag #TALeague and tweet your answers to respective question number (e.g. Q1/A1)