Thrusday, 11th December, 2014 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Delegates: Rs. 8400 Early bird (till 28th Nov), Rs. 10500 (28th Nov onwards), Consultants: Rs. 21000
Who should attend:
Heads of Talent Acquisition/Recruitment and HR Heads
10 Reasons to attend the TA Leagues Conference 2014
- Singular DNA – exclusively for TA Leaders
- Peer-to-peer learning-sharing atmosphere
- 20 plus Acclaimed speakers
- 200+ delegates
- Highly participative sessions facilitated by seasoned facilitators
- High-impact questions that challenge the TA function
- A carousel of ideas and viewpoints
- Mind-storming the future of TA
- Exciting and interactive formats
- The Annual TA Awards
It is the age of stepping ahead of time with the dynamic talent pools at hand, each time, every time. It’s a huge task!
This is where we are proud to announce the 2nd Annual Conference: A platform exclusively for recrutiment function.
Theme: TRAWLING AN OCEAN
Why attend the TA League Conference 2014?
TA Heads, HR Heads, CEO's, Heads of the recruitment companies, Educators & TA Technology service providers now have the perfect platform where they can network with the peers to understand and address. The theme TA: TRAWLING AN OCEAN boldly highlights one question :- HAVE WE GOT THE RIGHT PEArON ON BOARD? The renowed speakers, facilitators and moderators will ensure a high level of participation and audience interaction to make for a robust learning sharing environment. the session fromats are creatively designed like panel discussions, presentations and key notes addresses for the engagement of the delagates. Also, you will be delighted by the sheer novelty of the BISTRO- STYLE SESSIONS.
- Changing Paradigms - Spotlight on Talent Acquisition:
- Attracting right talent is becoming increasingly complex and challenging. Talent Acquisition Leaders mine an ocean of varied talent to meet the organization's Manpower plan. Strategists and soldiers, prospectors and quality controllers, brand ambassadors and salespeople all rolled into one. What does the future of TA look like? How are today's TA organizations gearing up to meet future challenges?
- Wowing the Candidate:
- What are organizations doing in their endeavour to ensure a positive candidate experience in line with their brand values? How can strategizing the experience process help selected candidates feel proud to join the organization? How the rest still leave the interaction as brand ambassadors?
- Global Assessment Trends: Indian Reflection
- Internet everywhere is changing the way talent is assessed. Global adoption rates are high, but are Indian companies following suit? What to look out for when adopting an online assessments route?
- Talk Show - TA 2020:
- 5 things that will change the face of TA by 2020. What gaps are immediately visible and what needs to be done today to prepare for tomorrow?
- Why Should I Join Your Team?
- TA leaders as Salespeople. An exciting group session where TA leaders will woo candidates with compelling value stories!
- Building Partnerships with the Recruitment Ecosystem
- TA values and relies on the expertise of recruitment companies to great success. 3 pure-play recruitment companies share how
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
ITC Maratha, Sahar Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099