4th - 5th August, 2016
The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon
Till 10th June, 2016 : 1-2 participants: Rs. 16,500; 3-5 participants: Rs.14,500; >5 participants: Rs. 12,500
Who should attend:
Business Heads, CEOs, CHRO's, CIO's, CFO's, Senior HR Practitioners
TechHR Conference is Asia’s largest dedicated HR technology event focused on providing expert insights, information and exposure to Business leaders, CHROs, strategic advisors and senior HR professionals. Every year, TechHR provides an opportunity for business & HR leaders managing HR transformation to come together on one platform, share their best practices and ideas, learn about tech new and innovative products in the market and also devise strategies for taking HR to a new level of performance leveraging digitization.
TechHR Conference 2016 will bring to the fore many critical questions across the following themes:
- Accelerating People Excellence: Various opportunities are emerging for organizations to leverage these times of change and disruption to reinvent their people practices leveraging the power of technology. From reimagining workforce planning, reengineering performance management, reinventing the approach employee engagement, retention and culture, re-designing talent mobility and development, to accelerating productivity and innovation, from strategy to execution.
- Building a world-class employer brand that stands out in a commodity era: Brands have always being important. Today consumers and employees alike view brands for their uniqueness and authenticity, what can employers do to stand out in a me-too world.
- HR Analytics: Making Data Actionable: Organizations are playing in 3 clear lanes when it comes to data and analytics: the slow lane, the medium lane, and the fast lane, depending on size, scale, and DNA of the organization. These sessions will focus on how to bring more impact from your data analytics efforts regardless of lane.
- Millennial Talent Acquisition and Retention: What You Need to Know Before It's Too Late: Organizations desperately need young, digitally-minded talent in a context of a level hyper-competition that has not been seen before. Learn more about what Millennial expect and what are most progressive companies doing to hire and retain them by leveraging most progressive sourcing, hiring and collaboration technologies.
- Future of HR: Where is HR going to be in the next 3 years? Stop the speculation. Join our analyst at the conference. We will hear directly from analyst, experts and visionaries in the intersect of Technology, HR, Business on what they anticipate will happen with talent through 2019. What are the trends? What are the disruptors? What is the role of leadership and HR in the new phase of world-at-work?
- Optimizing Platform: As budgets in HR technology continue to raise and more and more players entering the space of product tech for our function, organizations need a clear strategy to prioritize their tech efforts, manage legacy and plan for the future. This track will focus on what are most progressive organizations doing to leverage cloud, social, mobile, and leverage technology to manage and engage their workforce and how are they replacing legacy systems for simple, appropriate, business fit products.
- Digitizing HR: This content track will focus on the role of digitization in changing the way we think about people programs, service delivery and how we curate and design the employee experience. Technology, analytics, mobile apps, all of it to transform HR. This is the reinvention that HR profession is undergoing.
Click here to download the agenda.
The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon
Ambience Island, National Highway 8, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002