To continue with our endeavor to provide actionable insights to our community, we are organising an exclusive Tweet Chat on the X / Twitter platform on the topic - "Empower, Engage, Evolve: Fostering a Culture of Continuous Learning" on September 13th from 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm IST, as part of the Transformation in Action week. We invite you all to participate and share your strategies, best practices, and challenges in fostering a learning culture that empowers individuals and organizations, promoting growth, resilience, and innovation.
Topic: Empower, Engage, Evolve: Fostering a Culture of Continuous Learning
Below are some of the questions that we will be sharing and we would love to hear your inputs:
1. What are the key components of a continuous learning culture, and how do they contribute to employee growth and organizational development?
2. How can employees balance their regular responsibilities with continuous learning in a rapidly changing business environment? Do you have tips for incorporating learning into busy work schedules?
3. How can organizations leverage technology and digital tools to support continuous learning initiatives? What are some potential challenges, and how can they be overcome?
4. What role does leadership play in fostering a culture of continuous learning? How can leaders inspire and motivate their teams to embrace lifelong learning?
5. How can organizations measure the effectiveness of their continuous learning programs? What metrics and indicators should they consider?
Use the #TransformationinAction
Padma BhamidipatiSenior Business Manager - Learning, Infosys
Sharvari LGlobal Business HR Head, Sonata
Govind SrinivasanGlobal L&D Leader, Conduent
Sachin GaurGlobal Head - Learning & Development, Dr. Reddys Laboratories
Priti DahimaVice President - L&D, SBI Cards
Ganapathi S SubramanianCHRO, Sundaram Home Finance Ltd
Vinutha RaoSr Vice President, HCL
Leena RinneVP, Coaching, Skillsoft
Apratim PurakayasthaChief Product and Technology Officer, Skillsoft
Divyesh SindhwaadVice President and Country Head, Skillsoft
Ester MartinezCEO & Editor-in-Chief, People Matters
Ankur GuptaVice President, Marketing, Skillsoft
Payal ChawlaProfessional Services Design Architect, Skillsoft
Pallavi VermaSr. Editor, People Matters