Culture is the reason why employees decide to stay for the long haul and also why new employees get attracted. So what goes into the making of a Talent Magnet Culture? What are the hurdles?
Join us for this thought provoking Tweetchat to answer this and a lot more.
1) How do you define workplace culture? What is an ideal workplace culture made up of?
2) How can organizations change/ review their culture basis the changing needs of talent? What are the hurdles?
3) Who should be responsible for building, disseminating culture within an organization? Why?
4) Which are the aspects of culture which will act as a talent magnet for an organization? How do you measure this?
5) 1 thing each that you would like to adopt and drop as part of your organizational culture to attract & retain talent
Please join the conversation using the Hashtag #Culture4Talent
0124 4412 326
Can we take a more holistic view of how we reward people?
READ our latest issue for a broadened perspective.