2020 has been a year of sweeping changes. As COVID-19 changes the realities of our lives, our businesses, and our jobs, it has become very clear that old skills and capabilities have to lead to the new for organizations to accelerate their transformation out of the downturn.
While we don’t know when the recovery will come, we know that organizations that will invest in capabilities to capture the emerging opportunities will have the best chance for a brighter future. What are those critical skills that L&D leaders need to articulate for recovery? How can leaders go on about building the base of future digital skills? How can organizations reimagine training at a scale in a distant world to rev-up growth? How do we rev-up growth through capability, through change interventions, and through culture in a time of uncertainty, chaos, and disruption?
As a precursor to People Matters L&D Annual Conference 2020, join this exciting tweet chat where global leaders, CEOs, CHROs, and L&D heads come together to deliberate on reflecting and finding collective answers to uncover a new roadmap to build the foundation of a capability-driven business strategy for growth.
Topic: L&D in 2020: Driving Capability Building in a Distanced World
Date: 9th October 2020, Friday
Time: 7:00 - 7:30 pm
Questions are given below:
1. How does the L&D function in its current state need to reboot in order to enable organizations to build capability in a remote working world?
2. What are those critical skills that L&D leaders need to articulate to Rev-up Growth?
3. How can organizations employ technology to support the learning and development of remote and hybrid workforce?
4. Even in this changing workforce model, what is one thing about L&D that will not change?
5. What is one thing you will start, stop and continue to Rev- up Growth?