Tuesday, January 17th | 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM IST
Who should attend:
CHROs, HR Leaders, CXOs, HR heads, Learning & Development heads, Senior HR professionals and Managers
Ethics goes beyond legal compliance. And the benefits of an ethical workplace go well beyond driving compliance to increased company valuation, competitiveness, employee engagement, retention and productivity. Ethically run businesses are also more sustainable, impactful and transformative. But companies at the lower end of the maturity scale need to go beyond values/vision statements to implement tactical measures that will move the needle beyond good intentions.
This webinar will focus on key elements of an effective Ethics Program. You will learn several best practices from leading companies, including:
- How are ethics programs structured and resourced?
- What is the role of a whistleblower hotline in encouraging a speak-up culture?
- What operational best practices, quick win measures can companies implement?
- Communications/training strategies and the role of leadership
- How do you monitor and measure the program?
Click Here to Register!