Mind the Gap: 2020 Outlook for Employee Experience
In these uncertain times, how you treat your employees and how businesses respond will have a lasting impact on brand and employee behavior. Delivering on the promise of a great employee experience will be a key differentiator.
People Matters & SAP SuccessFactors brings you India's largest research on '2020 Outlook for Employee Experience'.
What’s inside the research report!
- The current state of the employee experience in India
- The opportunities to enhance the experience
- The success of employee experience strategy
- Employee experience index- Empathy Stage, Create Stage or Materialize Stage
Let’s find out what are the new employee experience trends for 2020?
- 90% of organizations prioritize employee experience as an important criterion while deciding to invest in an HR technology.
- 66% of organizations said that the top action step they will take to enhance employee experience is by aligning HR strategy to business.
- 53% of organizations shared that their HR team does not have the requisite skills & capabilities to achieve employee experience priorities.
- Employee feedback is the most prevalent method among employers to measure the employee experience in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Performance Management.
- Technology is a determining force in enhancing the employee experience across the employee lifecycle.
- The study surveyed 509 unique Indian organizations to understand how companies are creating employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle and what it takes to bridge the existing gap in employee experience.
We trust that this report will help you to create an impressive experience journey for your talent.
- Price: Free
- No. of pages: 64
- File Size: 2.54 MB
Register to download. It's FREE and takes few secondsRegister
Click the button to download the PDFLogin & Download