89% of companies report their HR automation architecture will be key to meeting future demands and will empower HR leaders across the board to scale and at pace.
This finding from the latest People Matters and HROne research study, Future Decoded: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in HR Automation unpacks insights from the world of HR automation and its strategic role in improving HR efficiency.
Some major findings from the report include:
- 87% report that HR automation plays a positive role in creating friction-free employee processes.
- Platform complexity remains a top barrier to leveraging automation.
- 9 in 10 companies report to have raised their agility and speed of executing HR processes.
Download the research study find deeper trends and insights on:
- Future of building an HR automation suite
- Barriers to overcome to leverage the compelete potential of HR automation
- CHRO perspectives on what is driving HR automation strategy
- Raising agility and experience through automation
You can download the report here.