Zyoin was facing a primary challenge of brand recognition, as well as not being able to tap into the passive talent pool. As a winner of the “Search and Staffing Talent Engagement” category for “201-500 employees”, Anuj Agrawal, Founder & CEO of Zyoin highlights how LinkedIn presented a good value proposition for these talent challenges, and eventually enabled the company to create strong value internally as an organisation and for its customers.
The video highlights how:
- LinkedIn Talent Solutions has helped maximise the reach to the most relevant candidates and also provided useful market insights from a talent perspective
- Helped save costs and time in hiring
- Zyoin was able to better close leadership or niche positions
- The ‘Spotlight’ feature helped recruiters identify ‘Open to Work’ candidates as well as engage with candidates who were most likely to respond
- All in all, LinkedIn has helped increase productivity on the talent front
LinkedIn Talent Awards is a data-driven recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilisation of LinkedIn Talent Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform. The 2022 edition recognises the companies leading the future of work by demonstrating remarkable adaptability, innovation and creativity throughout one of the most challenging years for talent.