As a growing organisation, a constant bandwidth crunch for recruiters is a reality for Shipsy. A key for such a start-up is to enable more number of final offers through less number of conversations. As a winner of the “Best Talent Acquisition Team” category for “less than 1,000 employees”, Rajat Girdhar, VP-Strategy & Growth, Shipsy shares how LinkedIn empowered them to engage and nurture talent.
In this conversational video, he dives deeper into how:
- LinkedIn Talent Solutions has supported critical business scenarios by helping fill up niche roles through better profiling
- Speed enables better time-to-hire, cost-to-hire, and skills-to-hire right in one go
- Proper reach through outbound to the right-fit candidates and also inbound reach by allowing candidates to reach out to Shipsy via job postings
- Authentic communication and candidate engagement around organisational culture and values have helped reduce the drop percentage of offer-stage candidates
- Meaningful dialogue with prospective candidates, especially passive candidates can open up future hiring prospects
- Support for future growth through international hiring is achieved by tapping into a wider global talent pool
- Useful and timely talent insights and people analytics has helped Shipsy move in the right direction, both for hiring needs and organisational needs
LinkedIn Talent Awards is a data-driven recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilisation of LinkedIn Talent Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform. The 2022 edition recognises the companies leading the future of work by demonstrating remarkable adaptability, innovation and creativity throughout one of the most challenging years for talent.