Driving performance has been a key ask for Ashok Leyland as it underwent a turnaround, and LinkedIn Learning has proved a versatile platform in this endeavour. As a finalist of the “Learning Champion” category for “over 10,000 employees”, Ashok Leyland presents a unique case of talent development through the enablement of learner flexibility, constant learning and upskilling, and “living the values”.
In this conversation with Amanpreet Singh, Group President – Human Resources at Hinduja Group, we learn about how LinkedIn upheld the value of Customer Centricity by providing products and programs which were actually in tandem with what AL needed. The video talks about how:
- LinkedIn Learning helped facilitate learning across functional competencies and technical competencies
- LinkedIn Learning enabled learning to all employee strata with the flexibility of curating programs as per the needs of the organisations as well as of the learners, thereby fostering learning agility
- L&D is being used as a talent retention strategy touching many business objectives
- Ashok Leyland has put in place tenets of constant learning, constant development, and constant upskilling across all levels
- LinkedIn has helped get people closer to achieving the company’s global vision by helping them build technical expertise and also live the AL values day-in-day-out
- Learning programs have helped employees upgrade their business analytics, cultivate a collaborative style of working, build resilience, and enable go-digital
LinkedIn Talent Awards is a data-driven recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilisation of LinkedIn Talent Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform. The 2022 edition recognises the companies leading the future of work by demonstrating remarkable adaptability, innovation and creativity throughout one of the most challenging years for talent.