As a tech company, Uniphore believes in collaborative working and learning and has successfully cultivated a digital-first culture by embedding LinkedIn Learning courses in different talent management practices. As a winner of the “Learning Champion” category for “under 1,000 employees”, their journey is an incredible testament to the vision of championing continuous growth and development.
A tete-a-tete with Anurag Verma, Vice President, HR, Uniphore, reveals how the company’s global development team has used LinkedIn Learning to bridge gaps in the support engineering skills and enable leadership development to enhance overall business performance. This video talks about how:
- Just-in-time learning, bite-sized courses, book summaries, and other learning materials helped Uniphore quickly upskill in line with the latest industry trends.
- Role-based learning paths and a wide range of high-quality learning content aided an agile and innovative workforce.
- LinkedIn Learning helped reskill employees whose roles and responsibilities had changed due to technological advancements or changing business needs.
- Leadership development and change management content supported the organizational development efforts.
- Learning was made accessible and engaging for employees to better their learning engagement and retention.
- Integration of LinkedIn Learning with other tools such as LMS helped Uniphore manage and track L&D initiatives.
LinkedIn Talent Awards is a data-driven recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilisation of LinkedIn Talent Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform. The 2022 edition recognises the companies leading the future of work by demonstrating remarkable adaptability, innovation and creativity throughout one of the most challenging years for talent.