Thursday, May 23, 2013 | Home› Terms And Conditions
Term of Use of the Website
These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
This site is provided by People Matters on an "as is" basis. People Matters provides this web site as a service to those people seeking news and information in the areas of Leadership & People Management. People Matters assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of information on the site or information obtained through links. People Matters will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. People Matters is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or in the links provided on its site. Links to and from People Matters do not constitute an endorsement by People Matters of the parties or their products and services.
There are many products and services on People Matters, including subscription, that have fees or charges associated with them. It is assumed that existing People Matters members, and individuals new to the site, who buy or pay for these services are fully aware of what they are buying/purchasing and that they have read all documentation (product descriptions, advertising, etc.)regarding the product, service, membership, etcetera, to have made that choice. There are no refunds for subscription or other payments once activity on the site has been established after the purchase of that service. Products that have been determined to be defective or damaged can be returned to us for a full refund within a reasonable amount of time deemed by one of our sales representatives (via email or documented phone call). The cancellation policy of other products, services, etcetera that appear on People Matters but are offered by other companies or individuals, are the sole responsibility of those companies or individuals. People Matters does not assume any liability or any sort resulting in the purchase of those particular products, services, etcetera and does not endorse the purchase of the same.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of People Matters, or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of People Matters and is also protected by all U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by People Matters. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the current legislation.
Reviews and Comments
People Matters enables visitors to its site to post reviews and comments on articles, products and services. If you post reviews or comments on this site, you grant People Matters and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments in any media.
Appendix A: Community rules
The purpose of the PEOPLE MATTERS Community is to allow you to exchange thoughts, ideas, advice and resources with other. Any content added or submitted by you to the Community remains your intellectual property. By adding or submitting content to the Community you grant People Matters an unrestricted worldwide licence to publish the material on this website. When using the Community please ensure that:
- when you post a message, you are concise, civil, tasteful and relevant
- your posts and responses are concerned with requesting and offering helpful advice, commenting on current practice issues, and sharing information and experience on relevant professional subjects
- you are careful when using ambiguous language or humour that may inadvertently offend
- you are patient and supportive of other users
- you do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libellous comments about other people or organisations, commercial or non-commercial
- you do not advertise your services, or the services of any company or organisation with which you are associated
- you do not include any personal contact information (e.g. telephone, email, company) within the body of your posting. People Matters Members may publish this information in your Profile which you can choose to have linked from your postings.
- you do not distribute text or graphics that are copyright protected unless you have clear permission to do so
- if you quote a book, journal, web site or other reference please clearly state your source
- when adding attachments to a post you state in your message which software application is needed to view the file. Note that the maximum size allowed by our systems is 2mb
- you are reminded that your use of this Community is subject to the site Terms and Conditions.
If you feel that any behaviour in the Community is unacceptable for any reason, contact us in email@example.com to raise your concerns.
FAQ for Subscribers
Q1: When will I start receiving the magazine?
A: It will take about 3-4 weeks to process your subscription. We shall send you an acknowledgement letter stating your subscription number and subscription term validity. The publication shall be delivered from commencement date as mentioned in the aforesaid latter. Do please keep your subscription number handy for future reference & correspondence i.e. for example it could be PM098536.
Q2: I have mailed you a cheque last week; please let me know if you have received it?
A: Please note it takes 3-4 weeks for payments to get processed. Thus, please contact us after 4 weeks from the date of mailing your cheque to us, in case you do not get an acknowledgement letter from us until then.
Q3: What should I do if I have any subscription problem?
- Change of address
- Accessing my account status
- Renewing my subscription
- Reporting damage/missing issue
- Cancellation of subscription
A: There are a number of ways in which you can contact us:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +91 (0124) 4147277
- Write to us at Tetra Media Pvt. Ltd. 306 3rd floor, DLF galleria, DLF Phase IV, 122009
Q4: I am not sure when my subscription expires so how do I renew my subscription?
A: We will contact you well in advance of your subscription expiration date so that you will not miss any future issues. If you feel that you have missed renewal notices or have recently moved, be sure to inform us of your change of address. Renewal/change in address instructions must be received at least 3-4 weeks prior to subscription expiration or change of address to ensure your magazines are delivered without a break in term.
Q5: I am receiving duplicate copies. What should I do?
A: You have probably ordered for an additional subscription despite already being a subscriber and our system could not weed out the duplicate subscription perhaps due to a slight variance in your name and address. If you contact us you have the option of either requesting for cancellation or combining the two subscriptions so that new one begins after the expiry of the existing one.
Q6: What happens if I miss an issue or it arrives late?
- If you have seen publication somewhere and you have not received your copy, it's probably under dispatch since the subscription copies delivery window is between 5-6 days of the release of the magazine.
- If you have recently ordered a new subscription and have not yet received your first issue, please be informed that it usually takes 3-4 weeks to start the subscription. However, if you do not receive it thereafter we may have an incorrect address in our records.
- If the issue does not reach you at all or arrives late recurrently, please contact us by e-mail or phone.
Q7: Can one subscribe to the publication online?
A: You can log on to www.peoplematters.in & subscribe.
Q8: How can I cancel my subscription?
A: You can write to us through mail or e-mail quoting your subscription number. We will promptly stop your service. Please not that we do not do any refunds for any unmailed copies. Please note that it takes 2-4 weeks for a cancellation to become effective.
Q9: What should I do about damaged issues?
A: If your magazine recurrently arrives damaged and your mailbox is sufficiently sized, then check with the Post Office or Hand Delivery Agent to see if the magazine arrives in good condition. If it does not, then please contact us through e-mail, phone or mail. If this is an isolated event, you can report a damage issue and we shall send you the replacement issue to make up for the damage one.
Q10: Can I get backdate issues?
A: Backdate issue is generally not sold. However, subject to availability of stocks these are used to service complaints of non-receipt or damage/defective issues.
Q11: I have stopped getting my magazine altogether. Why?
A: Your subscription may be expired. Perhaps you have overlooked or missed out the renewal reminder sent before the expiry date, or perhaps you have not informed us of your change of address. Your magazine may also have stopped being delivered due to non-clearance of the payment sent by you. Please contact us to know your account status or inform your address change.
We hope this information is helpful; if you have any further questions that are not addressed above, please contact us by e-mail, phone or mail. We shall revert to you within 2 days of receiving your communication.
Subscribe to the
Subscribe to peoplematters.in and you will receive our magazine at your door step.
|Gender Inclusion Survey Report|
A TCS - People Matters Survey