10 reasons why you cannot afford to miss TechHR 2017!
Transformation is never a straight-line process. But we all have seen that the HR function has pushed itself to adopt and adapt to the evolving trends of the business ecosystem. From taking a much larger role to leading organizational transformations, HR function needs to spearhead the organizational change from "doing digital" to "being digital."
Our function owns the opportunity to be the accelerator of organizational transformation from performing its traditional responsibilities more effectively, transforming the approach of capability building and career progression, driving desired behaviors, supporting the frontline, to making an impact to the bottom-line, it is time for HR to lead the front!
And we want to highlight this at the TechHR17, where we will have leaders from across the world who will share their perspectives and insights. From leaders like Fons Trompenaars, the global guru of culture and transformation; and Kate Sweetman, author, speaker and a leadership consultant; to Brian Sommer, global technology industry expert and many more... TechHR17 is set with only one purpose to empower you with unparalleled industry content and deep-learning conversations on topics across the spectrum or organization transformation and talent dynamics.
We look forward to welcoming you all in Gurgaon this August. So, make sure you block your seat early and avail discounts - special early bird expires this Friday. To avail the same, click here.
We give you 10 reasons why you cannot afford to miss TechHR 2017!
- An awesome line-up of speakers including some of the world’s most influential technology leaders like Brian Sommer, Founder, TechVentive; Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder, Bersin by Deloitte, who will share insights on HR driving bottom-line.
- Global thought leaders like Fons Trompenaars, Partner People & Change at KPMG who has been voted as one of the top 20 HR Most Influential International Thinkers; Kate Sweetman, Founding Principal & President, SweetmanCragun, a former editor at Harvard Business Review and has been listed as an Emerging Guru on the Thinkers50 ranking who will give us their perspectives on culture and transformation.
- One platform that ensues discussions between the global business and HR leaders of the likes of Kimo Kippen, Chief Learning Officer, Global Talent Development Leader, Hilton Worldwide, Bhawna Agarwal, CEO, NDTV Gadgets; Madhavi Lall, Managing Director, Head - HR, India, Deutsche Bank and many more who will brainstorm ways of solving the most pertinent talent challenges. Click here to view the entire list of speakers.
- Thought-provoking case studies of fast growing global organizations like the learning story of Airbnb by Barry Murphy, Airbnb’s Global Learning Lead; What does the futuristic digital quotient mean for talent by Shweta Shukla, Head HR- Asia, Netflix and many more.
- Largest confluence of start-ups in the Tech HR space with over 100 start-ups having applied for our TechHR awards in the last 5 years. This conference is designed to take that number higher!
- An exhibition area like none other with over 85 exhibitors presenting leading HR products and services to help you make that business impact this year. Click here to become a partner.
- Engage and indulge in deep, action-oriented conversations through our exciting formats across the two days live Q&A with speakers, huddles, unconference areas, masterclasses, and many more.
- Get exclusive access to premium masterclasses and leaders’ roundtable discussions.
- A venerable gathering of business and HR digital change makers with more than 800 delegates from organizations like Star India, Bharti Airtel, P&G, Tata Steel, Amazon, Citibank India, Jubilant FoodWorks, Google and many more…
- You Matter - The agenda has been curated to provide unparalleled industry content considering the different backgrounds and industries, so that there is something for every delegate.
Don't miss out the opportunity to register