As the COVID19 pandemic creates new challenges for India Inc. post the second wave, there’s a need to experiment as well as emphatically listening to employees as time-tested concepts no longer align to the current business context.
A new and evolving workplace is already shaping the future – one where digital collaboration, personal productivity, and team work are going to be critical as an ‘agile hybrid’ workplace model takes over, companies need more data and insight to align their people strategy. This means rethinking the employee journey (across full time, part time, and remote employees) and identifying specific actionable steps that can lead to disproportionate outcomes.
In this podcast, Dr. Suryanarayan Iyer, Senior Director, Solution Engineering, Oracle India and Yasmin Taj, Managing Editor, People Matters discuss the new ground that technology platforms cover.
1) What are some of the major shifts in people analytics and how is it mapped to augmented work?
2) Why should companies turn to compelling new hidden insights that can change the role of the HR function?
3) What’s the relationship between technology platforms and insightful analytics?
4) How is the role of HR being reshaped by the shifts in people analytics?
5) What are companies at the forefront of technology and data management doing to make the most of people analytics?