This year, the People Matters TechHR Conference has an extended day for interested delegates to explore highly effective & certified half-day workshops to get certified in a particular skill. These workshops will be exclusive and paid.
On Saturday, 3rd August, renowned speakers at the event will be leading half day certification workshops. These certification workshops will only be open for HR practitioners and will have limited seating based on the structure of the certification workshop.
There are a total of five workshops focused on critical HR skills in demand in today’s world of rapid transformation and technological disruption.
Here’s a sneak peek into these 5 workshops:
Business Impact with People Analytics
People analytics offers tremendous potential to companies to support business strategy, improve productivity and performance, and personalize and enhance the employee experience. Despite the significant growth in interest and adoption, business and HR leaders are still struggling to derive value from people analytics.
Challenges include managing increasing amounts of people data, developing the data literacy skills of HR Business Partners, managing ethics and translating analytical insights to value. Two questions that prevail are: “How can I improve my impact?” and “What should I focus on?”
In this workshop, David Green, Founder & CEO, Zandel will discuss his approach and help attendees find the answer to these questions and ultimately enable them to derive more value from people analytics.
The workshop will include exercises targeted to help delegates identify business challenges within their own organizations that they could potentially use people analytics to help solve.
In this certified workshop HR practitioners will learn about the dimensions and steps required to build and sustain success with people analytics. After the learning session, participants will be able to:
- Prepare their organization to take advantage of the opportunities offered by people analytics whilst navigating the challenges.
- Identify business challenges within individual delegate organizations that could potentially be solved through the insights offered by people analytics.
Leading in the Age of AI and Automation
Over the past year, many of the world’s nations were confronted with challenges that will take hard work and true leadership to resolve. While the cause for strife and separation in our shared world are manifold, technology is playing a starring but paradoxical role: it is a unifier, but also a divider. More and more, artificial intelligence is permeating nearly every aspect of business and industry. It’s already begun changing the future of leadership.
Change requires updated skills, and a change as sweeping as the proliferation of AI will almost certainly require that leaders develop new skills. But much of what we’ll need will come from refining and adapting skills that are already part of good leadership practice.
In this workshop, Brigette Hyacinth, Author The Future of Leadership will take the HR practitioners through a learning journey. They will learn about navigating the landscape of AI and instill characteristics required to lead in the age of AI and Automation.
The certified workshop will help you find answers to the following questions:
- What do advancements in AI and other tech innovations mean for corporations?
- How exactly does AI factor into leadership today?
- What will the AI revolution demand of future leaders?
- What are some of the leadership characteristics required in AI age?
- As AI is leveraged in decision making how will the nature of leadership change?
Designing Performance Management that Works
More than two-thirds of CEOs believe talent is their #1 business problem and a myriad of new issues have emerged. Organizations are dealing with automation and the need for new skills, a shift to agile and network-based organization models, the need to rethink performance management and rewards.
In this workshop led by Josh Bersin, Founder of Bersin by Deloitte, HR practitioners will learn how to design a performance management system that really works.
The workshop will include discussions and exercises targeted to help delegates identify business challenges within their own organizations that they could approach performance management to contribute to business success.
The certified workshop will address the following questions:
- What is wrong with the current performance management strategy/system?
- Rating vs. Ratingless dilemma: What is the right way?
- What are the dimensions and steps required to design a new-age performance management system?
- How to make your performance management as a tool for business success?
From Idea to Execution
In today’s competitive business environment, organizations are facing unprecedented levels of change and disruption. Only 1 out of 10 executives based on a global survey admit that their organizations successfully deliver all of their strategic initiatives.
For HR professionals in particular learning how to successfully implement projects for accelerating transformation is critical, today. While many teams spend a lot of time in planning, they are often not able to create the expected impact when they implement a particular strategy or a process.
This workshop by Ricardo Viana Vargas, Executive Director Brightline Initiative will help all HR practitioners learn more about bridging the costly and wasteful gap between strategy design and delivery.
In this certified workshop, the attendees will learn:
- How external and internal factors impact the organization’s capability to implement strategies?
- What are Brightline’s 10 Guiding Principles and how these can help bridge the strategy-implementation gap?
- How they can address and resolve their organization’s challenges to successfully achieve strategic goals?
Creativity, Innovation and Artificial Intelligence
Creativity may be the ultimate moonshot for artificial intelligence. Already AI has helped write pop ballads, mimicked the styles of great painters and informed creative decisions in filmmaking.
However, experts wonder how far AI can or should go in the creative process. In order to maximize creative behavior and innovation, humans and AI need to collaborate in a manner that will leverage the strengths of both.
This workshop by James Taylor, Author & Keynote Speaker, will help HR practitioners find answers to the following questions:
- How AI is impacting the creativity and innovation paradigms?
- What are some blindspots that humans possess to innovating and creativity?
- How humans and AI can collaborate to accelerate creativity and innovation at work?
There are a variety of themes to choose from. As per your learning need you can enroll for the certified workshop you wish to attend.
But please note that certification workshops will be paid and are only available for delegates in the category of ‘HR practitioners’ for People Matters TechHR India 2019.
There will be limited seating based on the structure of the certification workshop, so register early.
Click here to know more.