From health risks, ensuring workplace safety at home, mental health, and resilience, leaders need to ensure that they are leading the business, their teams, and themselves in this crisis. There’s also a need to ensure organisational reliance as businesses take on the future health risks. And reexamine productivity while bolstering mental health initiatives.
In this episode, Kamal Dutta, Managing Director, Skillsoft India talks about the shifts that L&D professionals need to be aware about while redesigning their L&D strategies.
- What are the top business priorities in the context of employee wellness and organizational resilience?
- How are leaders responsible to build organizational resilience as companies scale up their wellness efforts?
- What is the role of leaders to support their business functions and teams?
- Among many business concerns, what initiatives or best practices can accelerate leadership readiness?
- How are you supporting the leadership in this crisis?