We are less than a week away from our first mega virtual event, #SMETalent Week from February 13-17 - a week-long virtual learning and sharing platform for HR practitioners, entrepreneurs and business leaders who want to crack the talent code to achieve substantial growth in their enterprises.
The stage is all set with the leading industry experts, powerful agenda and the best of who’s who as partners and attendees all on one platform bringing thought-provoking insights, leading best practices and deep-dive on strategic aspects of scaling up.
Still confused whether to sign up for this conference or not? Here are the top 5 reasons why you just cannot afford to miss this mega event:
- Power-packed agenda: A series of webinars, interviews, podcasts and hangouts will focus on the most critical talent areas of a growing company: from hiring, capability building, team alignment, architecting culture, leadership and succession, analytics, technology and automation. Click here to view the complete agenda.
- Best-in-class speakers from across the globe: An exciting speaker line-up including Marshall Goldsmith, Leadership Coach & Author; Verne Harnish, Founder & CEO, Gazelles; Meena Ganesh, CEO & MD, Portea; Makrand Appalwar, Chairman & MD, Emmbi Industries, Hari TN, CHRO, BigBasket and many more. Click here to view the entire list of speakers.
- Learn from best practices: Immersive partner stories as they share case studies of the leading organizations and how they cracked the most complex of the talent challenges.
- Attend from anywhere: This one of its kind event is a virtual conference that you can attend from anywhere by just logging onto the website at the time of the event through your computer system or mobile – whether you are travelling or sitting in office or working from home, this conference is for you from anywhere in the world.
- Biggest of all – It’s free for everyone: Yes you read it right; this mega virtual event is free for all. Sign up and share this sign up link with all your team members and colleagues.
Click here to Sign up for Free