News: Keka to hire 200 new employees by 2022

Recruitment

Keka to hire 200 new employees by 2022

Keka is planning on expanding the employee base with 75 percent of the hiring reserved for tech roles.
Keka to hire 200 new employees by 2022

Keka, a payroll software company has announced the opening of approximately 200 job opportunities by 2022. This comes with the recognition of a need for spontaneous, tech-enabled, and real-time client service in the current remote working environment. As a result, Keka is planning on expanding the employee base with 75 percent of the hiring reserved for tech roles and the remaining 25 percent in non-tech roles which supports the growth of the business such as sales, marketing, product, customer success, HR, etc.

“These hirings are a crucial part of the next growth phase. With the addition of learned and skilled employees, we aim at building a deep tech-enabled interface in our existing software, thereby catering the best services to our employees. This expansion will also help in accelerating our vision of growth and enabling an even better customer service experience for our clients,” says Vijay Yalamanchili, Founder of Keka.

Although the focus is on expanding the brand’s technical assistance and developing a strong tech-enabled customer service chain, hiring will be made across different domains and will open employment avenues for both freshers and experienced professionals. The plan is that 65 percent of the new employees will be Freshers (with 0-3 years of experience), the other 20 percent will fall in the Mid-level experience (2-5 years) category, and the remaining 15% will be for the Senior-level leadership roles. Keka will also make 100 internship opportunities available for final-year students.

The company shared in a release that Keka has a large employee base of 250 professionals which will provide a great opportunity for working in a corporate environment with growth-centric training and guidance. Furthermore, the company’s dedication to upgrading its processes and practices to provide the most user-friendly experience to its clients has enabled its exponential growth in the past few years. As a result, more and more employment opportunities will be made available for trained professionals across the country. 

Read full story

Topics: Recruitment, #Jobs, #Hiring

Did you find this story helpful?

Author


QUICK POLL

How well prepared were the companies to tackle the scourge of the second wave of the pandemic?

2 months free subscription
q_auto,f_auto/v1625556457/mag-july-2021.png

Subscribe to all new People Matters HR Magazine

.

Subscribe
And Save 59% plus Two months free

Subscribe now

Are you reinventing your company ‘Culture’ in the hybrid world of work?

READ the July 2021 issue of our magazine to gain insights into the Digital Culture Reset.