New dynamics are forcing the industry’s HR functions to rethink their 'people' game plans. HR needs to play a vital role in 'quality' as it is more of a cultural issue rather than just technology or process.
The session will help you to understand the importance of examining quality sustenance from a people perspective and how an organization could nurture will and conviction among people to develop and sustain a quality culture.
This webcast addressed the following points:
- How culture plays an important role in sustaining quality.
- How quality control is of prime concern in Pharma industry.
- Challenges faced while building ownership towards quality at multiple levels and ways to manage them.
- People across hierarchy to connect on the same level when it comes to quality.
- To establish, 'quality mindset' is not just excellence in production and quality assurance but a bigger motive.