As we come towards the final week of this month’s theme New-Age Talent Acquisition, the People Matters Media team caught up with some global leaders who are making a difference in the TA landscape. We wanted to get a sneak peek at these TA leaders’ priority list to understand what does the future of TA look like, through their eyes!
The third and last part of the video series is right here!
From becoming more proactive in the endeavor to hire for positions before they become vacant to having a clear understanding about the current market trends--there’s a lot on the TA leader’s plate this financial year. Here’s what the experts had to say!
Experts interviewed include:
- Mervyn Dinnen, HR & Talent Trends Analyst, Author: Exceptional Talent
- Anuradha Bharat, Head, People Operations, Razorpay
- Madhav Vamsi, Head of Talent & Culture, Swiggy
- Saleel Panse, Head of Talent Acquisition (India), Mondelez International
- Harjeet Khanduja, Vice President of HR, Reliance Jio
- Pallavi Tyagi, Director of HR & Talent Acquisition, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Pavitra Singh, Head of Talent Acquisition--Asia Middle East & North Africa, Pepsico
- Deepayan Sensharma, Director of HR--India, Middle East & Africa, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group
- Sabeena Kadaj, Head of Talent Acquisition and Head COE & CSR, Aditya Birla Finance Limited