As a part of this month’s theme New-age Talent Acquisition, the People Matters Media team caught up with some global leaders who are making their mark in the talent acquisition landscape to get the experts’ take on what does the future of TA looks like.
The second part of the video series is right here!
Can you list 2 or 3 factors that are driving the change in TA?
From digital forces changing the landscape of TA, the spread of flexible and remote working culture and to new mindsets of the millennial workforce--a plethora of factors are driving the change in TA. These experts were faced with the tough task of highlighting the top three factors that are going to redefine TA in the coming years! Take a look!
Experts interviewed include:
- Mervyn Dinnen, HR & Talent Trends Analyst, Author: Exceptional Talent
- Anuradha Bharat, Head, People Operations, Razorpay
- Madhav Vamsi, Head of Talent & Culture, Swiggy
- Saleel Panse, Head of Talent Acquisition (India), Mondelez International
- Harjeet Khanduja, Vice President of HR, Reliance Jio
- Pallavi Tyagi, Director of HR & Talent Acquisition, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Pavitra Singh, Head of Talent Acquisition--Asia Middle East & North Africa, Pepsico
- Deepayan Sensharma, Director of HR--India, Middle East & Africa, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group
- Sabeena Kadaj, Head of Talent Acquisition and Head COE & CSR, Aditya Birla Finance Limited