Motivated and engaged employees are critical to the success of a company. According to a Gallup study, only 13 percent of Indian workers are engaged. If companies want to attract the best talent and keep their workforce engaged, they need to understand employee expectations and make sure their interventions are aligned with their needs. Given this context, what should HR and business leaders focus on to make their R&R strategy effective?
In this webcast, you will learn about the latest trends in R&R programs, data-based insights on what employees want and organizational perspectives on customization and costing, types of R&R and best practices.
The webcast will cover:
- Trends in rewards and recognition programs.
- What do employees want and what keeps them motivated?
- How can companies strategize for customization, costing and timely delivery?
- The fundamental types of R&R programs and what is most effective
- Gift Cards as an R&R solution - Types of cards and impact on the company