Corporate wellness programs have become pivotal in improving employee well-being. Today they help address the physical, social, emotional, and financial well-being of the employees.
To deliberate further on the topic and uncover what HR leaders can do to make wellness-conscious managers and help them build the right skills, People Matters and MediBuddy brings you this panel where we will delve deeper into the following:
- Best practices for creating an engaging wellness program
- The role of managers in the new hybrid world of workplace wellness
- Building middle managers to become models of well-being for their team members
- Challenges that managers face when championing the cause of wellness how they overcome them
- Leadership skills required to encourage and enable healthy behaviours around the office