They say that the new normal has marked the end of fintech experimentation. Holds true in the current times when almost everything is being driven by technology. With the onset of the pandemic, workforces in the BFSI industry were being asked to engage differently with customers and respond to new shifts in customer demand, especially with the heightened expectations for paperless servicing and remote advisory. Talent remains the biggest asset and source of capital for all institutions, and the challenges many are facing is how to quickly skill their team members to meet this demand in a contactless environment, which is the future. Financial institutions have been exploring a number of options, including micro-skilling, innovating with technology, and hiring new talent.
The new reality is that companies are moving from FinServ to FinTech and today to TechFin as the operating paradigm. It is around this paradigm that strategies are being crafted by companies in the BFSI space. A crucial and core part of this strategy is to build the required talent base that will help ensure the success of the Digital Transformation journey.
People Matters in association with Jigsaw Academy discussed how the BFSI industry is going beyond digital transformation, what strategies they have implemented till now and what tech-forward strategies they have planned for the future.
- How is the BFSI Industry reshaping its workforce to address the changes brought forward by the changing world of work?
- How do leaders from the BFSI industry upskill their team members to meet the changing demands of their workforce in a contactless environment?
- Now that companies are moving from FinServ to FinTech and today to TechFin as the operating paradigm, how do you think technology will shape the talent acquisition strategy in the industry?
- How can leaders engineer a tech-ready organization? How has technology transformed the BFSI industry?
- What are the tools and technologies at the disposal of leaders in the BFSI industry to reskill their workforce for the future?