Rapid-Fire with Stefan Verstraeten, MD and Head of Finance & Operations, Belgium, TomTom
In real life, many business problems don’t fall nicely within departmental boundaries - and yet these are often precisely the problems packing the biggest business impact. Business is always about people. Nobody comes to the office to do a bad job or annoy their colleague, so bringing the different points of view, assumptions and goals together is half the battle.
Stefan is the Head of Finance for TomTom’s Automotive business as well as TomTom’s Software Engineering unit and as leader of the 300 people who together are TomTom Belgium. During his stint at P&G, he loved driving innovation and creating value from external connections and supplier relationships, bridging between Purchasing and R&D.
Stefan’s curiosity is incurable. He is always on the lookout for interesting people and new ideas.
MORE FOR YOU…
- Rapid-Fire with Mark Billington, Managing Director International, ICAEW
- Rapid-Fire with El Cavanagh-Lomas of Cisco
- Rapid-Fire with Narinder Kapoor of HPE
- Rapid-Fire with Ben Elliott of Experian
- Rapid-Fire with Gordon Watson, AXA Asia