Martin Chee is IBM ASEAN’s General Manager. He has direct responsibility for leading IBM in Singapore while also spearheading IBM’s growth in the ASEAN region. Martin brings deep industry experience to lead IBM’s engagement and collaboration with clients and partners in their digital transformation efforts, through the adoption of IBM’s Open Hybrid Cloud and AI capabilities.
A senior leader with two decades of regional experience, Martin started his career with IBM Singapore in the software division in 2001. Throughout his career with IBM, Martin has held various leadership positions in services, software and enterprise sales in the Asia Pacific region.
MORE FOR YOU…
- Rapid-Fire with ICAEW's Managing Director, Mark Billington
- Rapid-Fire with El Cavanagh-Lomas of Cisco
- Rapid-Fire with Narinder Kapoor of HPE
- Rapid-Fire with Ben Elliott of Experian
- Rapid-Fire with Gordon Watson, AXA Asia