To be able to actually reach out to talent in the market and recruit them at the right time, organisations must build a predictability catchment with respect to sectors, platforms and competencies. A key challenge is how to get a better return on the investment and enable better talent management to help reduce costs.
As a winner of the “Best Employer Brand” category for “5000-10000 employees”, Joydeep Roy, MD – Human Capital, PwC India shares how the organisation tapped into the power and potential of LinkedIn Talent Solutions to bring predictability by streamlining the overall talent supply chain. The video explains how PwC India has put talent at the centre to be able to:
- Foster predictable talent onboarding and deployment by addressing the talent supply issue from the perspective of identification to deployment
- Reach talent that is available globally to create a competitive advantage
- Use LinkedIn Talent Insights to map talent and create the catchment where talent actually resides
- Enable recruiters with real-time insights to have meaningful conversations with candidates
- Tap into the power of information, data and knowledge to empower recruiters and candidates to know about the skills and expertise requirements.
LinkedIn Talent Awards is a data-driven recognition awarded by LinkedIn to companies based on their utilisation of LinkedIn Talent Solutions and activities on the LinkedIn platform. The 2022 edition recognises the companies leading the future of work by demonstrating remarkable adaptability, innovation and creativity throughout one of the most challenging years for talent.