Meet the winners of People Matters Talent Acquisition Awards 2019
The People Matters Talent Acquisition Conference 2019 witnessed the who’s who of the industry. Senior leaders from different brands attended the daylong session and participated for the coveted awards.
There were 5 Awards for the evening, Best Practices in Candidate Experience, Best Practices in Recruitment Technology and Analytics, Best Practices in Campus recruitment, Best Practices in Employer Branding, and Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion.
The conference saw the creme de la crème of the industry fight it out in the battle for the Best Practices Award, which has become the most prestigious of TA awards in the recruitment space. More than 240 applications were received, out of which 15 made it to the final round. The Jury Meet happened today in Mumbai and all the finalists presented their caselets to the jury. The esteemed panel of the jury selected the winners unanimously.
The Jury comprised of
- Rajeshwar Tripathi, Chief People Officer, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Gajendra Chandel, Former President HR, Tata Motors
- Sudeep Ralhan, Head –HR, Walmart Labs
- Rohit Thakur, Head –HR, Accenture
- Sanjeev Somasundaram, APAC-Head Programs Staffing, Google
- Sanjay Behl, CEO, Raymond Limited
- Abhishek Sen, CHRO, Myntra Jabong
- Amit Prakash, CHRO, Marico India
- Manisha J Agarwal, CHRO, Puma India
Finally, here’s a look at the winners!
Best Practices in Campus Recruitment: Infosys
Best in Candidate Experience: ANZ
Best in Diversity and Inclusion: PNB Metlife MetLife India Insurance Co.
Best in Employer Branding: Cybage Software
Best in Recruitment Technology and Analytics: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
People Matters wishes all the 5 winners and the finalists heartiest congratulations!