The top team has the power to make or break an organisation. As advocates and custodians of organisational culture, the way in which top teams work together sets the tone for how others in an organization function and collaborate. In this increasingly challenging workspace; where the pressure to perform, the competition for resources and recognition, the pace and complexity can contribute to people operating in 'survival zone'; top teams pull apart rather than staying together as one.
Join us in this webinar to know how to address the critical issues faced by senior leadership team in working collaboratively:
1. Why do contrasting leadership styles lead to conflicts and how can this be resolved?
2. How do you play a role of leaders for leaders?
3. How to bridge the 'lack of understanding & trust' between team members?
4. Why are common goals, strategy and direction important to bring this team together?
5. How to get started with the mission to bring all as 'one' and stay as 'one'?
Join us in People Matters & InspireOne webinar session to know how to Construct Top Team for Enabling a Better Workplace.
Can we take a more holistic view of how we reward people?
READ our latest issue for a broadened perspective.