In an effort to revitalize the apprenticeship eco-system and to increase the apprentices from the current 3 lakhs to 20 million, TeamLease Skill University in association with CII, AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), National Skill Development Corporation has formulated NETAP (National Employability Through Apprenticeship Program). A unique initiative, the program aims to address the current challenges of the apprenticeship eco-system and foster greater participation from all spheres of job creation. The Ministry of Labour has also recognised the program and has extended their support to roll out the initiative. With 10 lakh youth entering the workforce every year for the next 20 years and more than 50% of them lacking employability skills, India is soon going to be facing not a demographic dividend but a catastrophe. The only solution to address this job emergency is creating a robust apprenticeship culture.
In this webinar we will be discussing following:
1. Challenges in the current manpower supply chain management.
2. Relevance of apprenticeship for building future pipeline of manpower requirement.
3. Challenges while implementing apprenticeship within an organization.
4. Innovation at the intersection of 3 Es – Education, Employability and Employment.
5. Steps involved in infusing an apprenticeship program in an organization?
Join us to know more about Enhancing Employability & Providing a Large Scale Platform for Apprenticeship
0124 – 4412316
How can we prepare for a challenging 2023?
READ our latest issue for tips and suggestions.