In this era of technological transformation, both, workforce expectations and workplace dynamics have changed drastically. Businesses are going back to the drawing board to re-define their product, people and practices. While the entire talent life cycle is undergoing a dramatic revolution, one key area is still the starting point when it comes to people - "Talent Acquisition". Social media has revolutionised how talent is sourced, hired and on-boarded. Join this exciting certification series on Social Hiring, hosted by People Matters in partnership with LinkedIn Talent Solutions.
This series is a certification program broken into 4 modules and delivered via webinars. Each module will focus on a key pillar of being a successful social recruiter. If you are a recruiter looking to re-define hiring practices, leap forward to innovate and most importantly create an impact for your organization, this certification is designed to set you up for success as a new-age recruiter.
The modules are as follows:
Module 1 : Be branded – Build your social profile - June 1, 2017 (3pm - 4pm)
This opening session of the certification program will focus on helping you build the right social profile for yourself to set the strong foundation of a successful social recruiting journey. At the end of this module, you should be able to:
1) Define your own personal brand
2) Identify the critical elements of your social profile
3) Know the steps to create and maintain an exciting social profile
4) Understand the role of your social profile in the success of social recruiting
Speakers - Swati Mathur (Sr. Customer Success Manager, LinkedIn) | Swati Khanna (Talent Partner, Accel Partners)
Module 2 : Plan for the future – Architect passive candidate outreach - June 28, 2017 (3pm - 4pm)
This session will focus on the best ways to search and engage with the passive talent on social platforms – in any geography, job role, industry segment, generic or niche role or any other parameter. At the end of this module, you should be able to:
1) Know the ways of designing and engaging with online communities
2) Understand how to find passive candidates
3) Build an engagement strategy for the passive candidates
Speakers - Usha Murthy (TA Head - APAC R&D, LinkedIn) | Ragini Jaswal (Sr. Customer Success Manager, LinkedIn)
Module 3 : Influence others – Define your communication strategy - July 18, 2017 (3pm - 4pm)
This session will focus on how can recruiters build persuasive communication skills and utilize them to dive into compelling conversations both externally with the candidates and internally with the hiring managers. At the end of this module, you should be able to:
1) Design engaging job postings to elicit maximum interest and excitement
2) Define key elements that should be covered during conversations with the candidates on social platforms
3) Build strategies to architect internal conversation with the hiring managers to create a buy-in
Speakers - Subhasis Mishra (Director TA, Target) | Deborah Desouza (Sr.Talent Advisor, LinkedIn)
Module 4 : “Storify” your impact – Leverage data to influence - August 10, 2017 (3pm - 4pm)
The last session of the certification program will deep-dive into the transformation of a traditionally intuitive function to a smart and data-driven one. The endeavor is to not just help recruiters build predictability in what works and what doesn't, but also to support them in crafting a strong story for conversations with hiring managers and candidates. At the end of this module, you should be able to:
1) Understand the key tenets of building compelling stories using data
2) Looking at data through a candidate lense
3) Identify the data elements that are the lead and lag indicators for the hiring practices at your organization
4) Build a framework on how you can have a data based approach to social recruiting
Speaker - Manoj Kenadath (Head TA, LinkedIn India)
0124 4841 215
Are your workers truly satisfied? What's your Employee Experience Equation?
READ May 2021 issue of our magazine to find out the EX mantras of global leaders.