As business evolves and technology disrupts, the elements required to be successful - leadership, building teams, performance, and innovation also change constantly. What are the new rules of the game? How are companies anticipating the changes that will shape work in the future? How are they using technology to bring about the changes in their culture, structure, and talent strategy to accelerate innovation, affect growth and impact performance?
As a precursor to People Matters TechHR 2018, join this exciting tweet chat where the global leaders come together to deliberate on key priorities amidst a slew of new technologies. These disruptive forces are forcing the function to think beyond traditional and anticipate changes that will impact jobs, skills and business goals that are required to stay relevant in today’s talent marketplace.
1. How are organizations anticipating the changes that will shape work and workplace in the future?
2. In the cognitive era, how are organizations accelerating innovation in the workplace?
3. Marked by constant disruptions, how are productivity metrics bound to change at organizations going forward?
4. How are organizations building a digital culture to support businesses of the future?
5. What will be the role of the people function in the next-gen organization?
6. Amidst all these disruptions, what is the one thing that will not change in the future workplace?
To participate in this Tweetchat please use the hashtag #TechHR18 and tweet your answers to the respective question number (e.g. Q1/A1)
Can we take a more holistic view of how we reward people?
READ our latest issue for a broadened perspective.