Thursday, 26th September, 2013, from 9.00 am to 4:00 pm
Leela Palace, Bangalore
Rs. 9,551 per participant. Early Bird Discount Fee - Rs. 6,180 (inclusive of ST) till 14th September
Who should attend:
The conclave will focus on different perspective of Social Media applications in the HR domain and will be beneficial for Heads of HR, Recruitment leaders and Talent Acquisition Heads across industries.
Talent management professionals agree that social media is imperative for effective implementation of a talent strategy. While there is agreement in the fact that HR professionals must embrace social media in order to become more effective and bring more value to the organization, the transition has been slow. The perceived value of social media in talent management is not reflected in the level of demonstrated commitment from HR leadership. However there are many progressive organizations that have taken the leap to bring about the changes that can help in getting the most out of social media.
This conclave will bring to the forefront what organizations and HR professionals must do to capitalize on the benefits of social media in talent management. One of the critical aspect that the conclave will bring to light is the need for organizations to manage the cultural shift that comes with the adoption of social media. This conclave aims to provide an overview on how social media is redefining the talent management function in organizations. Social media platforms have become intrinsic for the new workforce and organizations can also benefit from this transformation.
Progressive organizations that embrace social media effectively to redefine the way they attract, hire, engage and influence candidates and employees will stand to win. This conclave will include a combination of panel discussions and master classes that will focus on tools & processes that HR Leaders are use to integrate social media in talent management.
- Session 1: Talent Management in Age of Cloud and Social Media
- This session will focus on how social tools and cloud computing can become key strengths for talent management when implemented right. It will emphasize on the possible roadblocks in adopting social tools and cloud computing; ways in which talent professionals can prepare to optimize this opportunity and also introduce New Tools for Recruiters to enable them to become more effective and create better business impact.
- Session 2: Social Media in Talent Management
- This session will showcase case studies from organizations which have successfully implemented social media in talent management
- Session 3: The crowded market place – what social tool is right for you?
- The session we emphasize on the different social tools for engagement, recruitment, and development of talent. It will specially focus on how organizations can make the right choice in selecting the appropriate tool and organization’s preparedness to embrace new practices like BYOD to allow effective integration of social media.
- Session 4: Learning & Collaboration Through Social Media – A Master Class
- The Master Class will focus on the need to change how we look learning and collaboration in the backdrop of new platforms in social and cloud. It will showcase different tools and approaches in learning and collaboration by using social media platforms. The business case for integrating learning on social platforms and a case study of successful implementation of collaborative learning on social and cloud platforms.
- Session 5: Gamification – A Case in Point
- This session will present a case study of using gamification in talent management along with its associated benefits and roadblocks
Leela Palace, Bangalore
23, Old Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore, Karnataka 560008