9th December 2015, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
HR Leaders: Standard Price INR 10500, Early Bird Price INR 8400 (till 16th Oct), For Service Providers: INR 21000
Who should attend:
CHROs, HR Heads, CTOs, TA Heads and Senior & Mid- level HR Managers
This is the third year of the TA Leadership League Annual Conference and Awards after the tremendous success in the last two years. People Matters Media initiated the first TA Leadership League in 2013, which provided insights into the best recruitment practices of Indian and global organizations and helped in creating an environment where they can build their strategic capabilities.
This platform will also recognize and reward the best recruitment practices within organizations for making a clear business impact as a result of its initiation. These awards will recognize different aspects of TA which have enabled HR as a function to strengthen its relevance and role in the larger business context. We are proud to take the path for delivering the best practices to the HR fraternity selected by the renowned experts & are excited for many more.
We are sure 2015 is going to be an amazing year for the recruitment professionals. Be a part of this growing community - Come, Learn, Share & Grow with us at the TA Leadership League Annual Conference & Awards Night 2015.
- Tell Your Story
- Meet, greet and connect with like-minded professionals who will work with you to co-create a meaningful day. Share what Agile Recruitment means to you and hear the perspectives of fellow-participants
- Big Q: An Open Space Session where Top Recruitment Challenges are Thrashed
- Identifying and prioritizing the top Challenges. Thrashing out and agreeing on the most appropriate solutions in an immersive, collective session. The resultant compilation by the recruitment community, for the recruitment community will serve as a practical reference for present and future recruitment practitioners.
- Reinventing or Staying ahead of the Technology Culture
- They're young and have restless minds. They've created solutions that only recently sounded outlandish. But they went ahead and did their thing anyway. They fearlessly tipped the applecart. They changed the way recruitment is being done. And guess what, they're not resting on their laurels - they're promising more. What did they do differently? Is their DNA wired differently? Obviously yes, but how? How do they view the future of recruitment technology? Let's ask the question!
- Next-Gen Recruitment: An eco system to appeal Gen Y & Gen Z
- The long hair and loose clothes are no indicator of the brainpower that ticks feverishly in the mind of the Gen-Z workforce. Their hand-held mobiles and tablets are their personal and professional dashboard. Yet they're the leaders of tomorrow. Recruiting strategies need to consider what works for this lot. How? That's a question with many diverse answers - all of them correct, for the moment! Let's find out how the Next-Gen mind works?
- Keynote addresses
- 1. Building An Agile Culture 2. Big Data Analytics and Predictive recruitment 3. The Acquiring Power of Social
- Breaking the Rule Book: Elevator Pitches
- TA Practices that have worked. These are the pioneers who did it first!<br><a href="http://media.peoplemattersdigital.com/docs/ta-league-2015-agenda.pdf" target="_blank"><strong>For complete agenda click here</strong></a><br><a href="http://media.peoplemattersdigital.com/docs/ta-league-2015-brochure.pdf" target="_blank"><strong>For brochure click here</strong></a>
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Sahar Indian Oil Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099