Today when technological disruptions, changing skill set requirements, newer on-demand business models, and fluid workforce structures are changing the way organizations work, C&B leaders are grappling with the challenge of keeping employees engaged, appreciated and happy in rapidly changing world. How can rewards and wellness leaders effectively use rewards to drive engagement? What will be their major challenges to design a compensation policy of a distributed, diverse workforce? It is time for organizations to change the rules of the game with innovative and disruptive R&R strategies. What are these new rules?
As a precursor to People Matters Total Rewards & Wellness Conclave (TRWC) 2019, join this exciting tweet chat where the global leaders come together to deliberate on key priorities for rewards and compensation amidst a slew of new technologies, changing environments, and shifting business models.
The tweet chat will focus on the following questions-
1. What are the key changes that R&R leaders will face in a changing world of work?
2. What should be kept in mind while designing a compensation policy for a distributed, multi-
3. Amidst a workplace marked by an increasing number of remote workers, how can rewards
leaders ensure remote workers are driven to own outcomes and not merely output?
4. How can organizations employ technology such as predictive analytics to personalize
5. What are the two-three key things talent leaders need to keep in mind in order to optimize the total rewards offerings to maximize return on investment?