Tuesday, 7th March 2023
Who should attend:
CEOs, CHROs, TA Heads, HR Directors, HR Senior Managers, HR Managers and HR executives
People Matters’ Big Questions series, which is dedicated to International Women’s Day, call to create more inclusive and equitable workplaces by deliberating on - How To Tackle Manterrupting, Bropropriating and Mansplaining at work?
- How do practices like manterrupting, bropropriating and mansplaining impact the workplace, specifically women's experiences at work?
- What role can male employees play in tackling practices like manterrupting, bropropriating and mansplaining to promote gender equality in the workplace?
- Should organisations have clear guidelines and policies that specifically address microaggression to create a more inclusive and equitable workplace?
- What can HRs do to identify patterns of manterrupting, bropropriating and mansplaining to take action and address these issues?
- While microaggressions are mostly unintentional forms of discrimination or bias, what should be the course of action against them?