The COVID-19 crisis not only changed our lives but our work and our world. Businesses the world over have moved billions of employees to work from home as they hunkered down to adapt to respond to the crisis and adapt themselves to this new changing reality. Or what we are calling the New Normal.
Year after year, the People Matters TechHR agenda has taken a business lens to identify the biggest challenges facing us and from there, to attempt to find solutions at the intersection of people, work, and technology. It has always shone a light on the new that’s around the corner, on the next playbook waiting to be unveiled.
However in our 7th year, as we encounter a world that’s battling one of the biggest crises of our times, a world where old playbooks do not apply, we want to encourage and empower our community and businesses to keep on adapting, reinventing, and rewriting the playbook.
And rewriting the HR and Worktech playbook is what TechHR India 2020 is all about.
We give you 10 reasons why you cannot afford to miss the TechHR India 2020 week on your screens this time!
1. Agenda Focused on Adaptability: This year’s theme, AdaptableHR: The Great Reset underscores the fact that the new reality is vastly different and the RESET that was needed earlier has transformed into a GREAT RESET at all levels of the business. It also means that HR needs to be adaptable as never before. The reset calls for adapting now as well as reimagining the organization for tomorrow. Hence People Matters TechHR 2020 week from 10th-14th August will focus on finding answers for both the now and the next.
2. Co-author the playbook with our speakers: Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Scholar, Trader, Risk Analyst, and Author of a multivolume essay, the Incerto (The Black Swan, Fooled by Randomness, Antifragile, and Skin in the Game) will deliver the first keynote on risk and robustness. Josh Bersin, world-known industry analyst and founder of Bersin by Deloitte, Anne Roemer, Director, Johnson Space Center Human Resources Office, NASA, John Sumser, Principal Analyst & Founder, HRExaminer, Amitabh Kant, CEO, Niti Aayog, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce, India are some of the many powerhouse speakers joining us. See the complete speaker list here.
3. Adaptable HR Certification Program: The Adaptable HR Certification Program encompasses Masterclasses from designing a crisis resistant culture to building a playbook to design the employee experience for NOW of work to reimagining performance and growth. Take the lead in your organization’s adaptability agenda through this Certification Program covering everything in Digital, Analytics and Transformation, spread over two months. David Green, Managing Director, The People Analytics Program, Insight 222, Jason Averbook, CEO & Co-founder Leapgen, William Tincup, President, RecruitingDaily, Rajiv Gupta, Partner & Director, Boston Consulting Group, among others will be mentors for the program, which has limited seats. Click here to register.
4. New Formats for the New Normal: As the AdaptableHR theme focuses on adapting and reinventing, so have our session formats been reinvented for finding answers for the now and the future. Expect power panels, keynotes, and ideas-in-action briefings for the Lighthouse sessions while immerse in a free-flowing, spontaneous, and outcome-oriented structure in the Navigator sessions. Speaker Rooms- a focused discussion on the top five ideas or themes emerging for the group at that moment; Mash-up - Discussion Breakout Rooms- a mash-up brings odd or unexpected things together to spark fresh ideas to solve BIG problems that matter to the group; How Might We - MURAL Rooms- curated groups frame their challenge as a “How Might We” question to find a solution-are some of the new formats at TechHR 2020.
5. The Virtual Product Marketplace: Innovation has a new address in 2020! If you are exploring an innovative tech solution or service for your organization that addresses not only your talent challenges but also meets your budget, do visit the virtual Product Marketplace and browse through multiple options to choose from.
6. Networking in the New Normal: The New Normal calls for new ways of networking. Building networks is one but the ability to connect One-2-One is a different ball game. On the People Matters TechHR Virtual Platform, you can setup a one-2-one video meeting with anyone in your network. And there is more! As a part of People Matters TechHR, you will be matched with your peer-level based on your conference objectives/goals & interests to initiate meaningful conversations and also to build continuous and long-lasting networks.
7. People Matters TechHR Startup Program 2020: Till date over 600+ startups have applied for the People Matters TechHR Startup program in the last 5 years. Meet global investors such as Softbank India, Blume Ventures, Indian Angel Network, Let’s Venture, Nexus Venture Partners, GrowX Ventures, 3one4 Capital, Matrix Partners, and many more. Click here to read more and to apply to our startup program.
8. 100+ hours of Insightful Content: For the first time, TechHR India will run for a week! This means you have access to over 100 hours of powerful keynotes, mega keynotes, best practices & case studies delivered on your screens with careful curation of sessions and highly relevant certification topics from the world’s most acclaimed thought leaders.
9. The one and only, TechHR Night Fest Soiree! After days full of insightful learnings, join us for fun-filled evenings wherein we bring you from standup comedy from Rahul Subramanian to soulful music in the evening to a bevy of networking activities right on your screen on our interactive virtual platform!
10. This is where the world of work comes together to write the new playbook! There will be more than 5000+ talent leaders, HR professionals, tech innovators, and speakers under one platform to connect with and build your business opportunities. Join this august gathering of digital changemakers!
Join us at People Matters TechHR India week, join a journey of opportunities!