How prepared is your organization for digital transformation
A survey by Skillsoft highlights a concerning gap between general awareness of digital transformation, and an understanding of the practical awareness, knowledge and planning that L&D professionals need to undertake to prepare their organizations
A survey by Skillsoft shows a lack of understanding of practical awareness, preparation and preparation for digital transformation. Businesses are not 100% ready to take on to the digitized world.
- Formal digital transformation strategy
- Status of L&D programs
- Awareness of the need for digital transformation
- 24% organizations surveyed didn’t have a digital strategy in place and 24% were not aware of it.
- 20% have not thought about skilling their employees in digital capabilities, 6% didn’t regard it as relevant, 24% had just begun to become aware of it.
- Requirements include designing new digitized customer experience, developing new business models that used the new AI and other tech capabilities and devising a strategy to manage in the digital age.
Click on this link to know more
Read full story