Tuesday, 29th March 2016, 8:15 AM - 1:00 PM
The Leela, Mumbai
Who should attend:
CHROs, Heads of HR and Heads of Learning
L&D Leadership League Half Day Conclave is a People Matters initiative which is aimed at taking the talent management function to the next level of business alignment. This is the third chapter for this series in a row. L&D Leadership League is a year-long initiative & includes series of events across India. These activities will then culminate into a signature annual event, which will bring together L&D Leaders from across the country to learn, share and celebrate this strategic function.
- Nurturing the League of Extraordinary Learners!
- The workforce consists of individuals with diverse aspirations coupled with specific learning styles. Despite the plethora of learning solutions out there, the L&D leaders still find it an uphill task. This session will cover how L&D leaders can choose the right solution based on their company’s business needs, technology support and evaluation metrics.
- A Learning Transfer Approach that Drives Sustainable Results
- The fundamental purpose of L&D is to help people develop skills which, when applied to work, enhance job and organizational performance. In a fast paced and growing economy, the ability to get the most out of money spent on training and convert learning to performance on the job―Learning Transfer―is a business imperative.
- Need to Place Employee Behavior in Performance Review Metrics
- Along with educational qualifications and work experiences, organizations are emphasizing on one more factor – employee attitude. When team-work, healthy work relationships have become buzzwords, companies are also placing a premium on employee behavior. There are examples from history as well as from the corporate world that the leaders/managers with such positive attitude have been very effective. So should we now place employee behavior in a metric in performance review?
- Learn. Perform. Succeed: How to Align Learning Systems to Support Your Self-Developing Organization
- The concept of “The Self-Developing Organization” promises a learner-centric approach to learn, perform and succeed. A Self-Developing Organization strives to encourage the end user to be in control of their own development which in turn makes the organization self-develop as well. How do you align your learning systems to empower learners and managers as they join the firm, get promoted, and choose ongoing learning based on their individual development needs.
- Talent Conversations: How You Can Engage and Develop Your Talent
- How did you feel after a conversation with your boss about your performance and development? Did you feel energised, clear on where you stand and what steps to take in future, or you felt confused, demotivated and unsure about your job? More often than not, these conversations hardly serve the purpose they are meant for.
The Leela, Mumbai
Andheri Kurla Road, Sahar Village, Andheri-Kurla Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059