Thursday, 28th July 2022
Who should attend:
HR Leaders, HR Practitioners, HR Technology Product Leaders
With only two weeks to go for People Matters TechHR India 2022, let’s look into the future of business and work, which is changing rapidly with the rise of digitalisation and the emergence of technologies. As we rethink what’s possible, let’s explore the trends or forces that we see ahead and how we can create opportunities out of the disruptions we face as we walk the road less traveled. Join us for an exclusive LinkedIn Live were leaders, HR, and Work Tech experts share their perspectives on the following questions:
- How are organisations balancing their need to grow in this ever-evolving workspace while staying true to their core values?
- While businesses today need to herald sustainable change for the future, how do you think we can bring back the focus on ESG goals as we grapple with the harsh realities of the competitive market?
- In the era of great resignation and war for talent, how are CEOs and CHROs navigating through the new normal as they move ahead to build the right talent strategy and reshape business models?
- Automation and people technologies have made organisations much more productive than ever before. But will we be able to benefit from such technologies in the future as well?
- As Metaverse is bound to reshape the future, what are its implications for modern organisations? Will it help in better engagement, and connectivity and improve EX?