A recent study shows that in today’s dynamic economy, Critical Thinking takes the top position in the list of top 5 competencies that is lacking in the next generation leaders with a figure as high as 42%! That leaves us with the following questions:
- What is critical thinking? How does Critical Thinking work?
- What is the importance of Critical Thinking at a workplace?
- How are Critical Thinking and Job Performance interlinked?
- What are the repercussions of not including the element of Critical Thinking as part of selection phase?
- How can organizations infuse Critical Thinking in their Learning and Development curriculum?
- What are the visible business impacts that Critical Thinking will have on the leadership pipeline?
Join the Critical Thinking Week with People Matters and Pearson TalentLens to take a close look at the power of enabling Critical Thinking into the system to enhance the leadership talent pool.
This action-packed week brings to you following series of activities:
- A Webinar on “Mitigating the risk of a wrong hire” from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm on 26th May
- Content focused newsletters
- A Webinar on “Building an organization culture that propels growth” from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm on 28th May
- A Tweetchat on "Building the Critical Thinking Muscle – An L&D Mandate" 7:00 on 7:30 pm on 29th May
A few seconds here will take you to a week full of knowledge & learning! Register Now.