In recent times the L&D is hard pressed to keep pace with the rapidly changing needs of the workforce. The global – mobility driven workforce is driving the need to create new strategies to keep up with their learning needs. It is the Learning process that paves the path of growth for every individual in the workforce, irrespective of domain, level or geography. Leaders and high-performers are born out of efficient L&D programs. Learning has to be a continuous process, evolving with times.
Following are the questions for the Tweetchat:
- Q1. Why are organizations shifting from conventional learning to co-creative learning strategies?
- Q2. Are you practicing immersive learning and what does it mean for you?
- Q3. How can you scale up immersive learning?
- Q4. What are the challenges faced while adopting immersive learning?
- Q5. What are the business impacts of immersive learning?
+91 (0) 124 4412 326
How can we prepare for a challenging 2023?
READ our latest issue for tips and suggestions.