It is a dynamically changing world where the rapid pace of technological disruption is blurring boundaries between work and life. The changing skillset requirements, newer on-demand business models, and fluid workforce structures are all adding up to a high-pressure environment. Thus it becomes imperative for organizations to enhance focus on employee wellbeing and go beyond just physical wellness in order to keep employees engaged. How can rewards and wellness leaders design an effective wellness program to drive engagement? What will be their major challenges to design a wellness policy for a distributed, diverse workforce? How can they ensure a mindset shift from wellness to wellbeing?
As a precursor to People Matters Total Rewards & Wellness Conclave (TRWC) 2019, join this exciting tweet chat where the global leaders come together to deliberate on key priorities for the new and unconventional wellness strategies amidst a slew of new technologies, changing environments, and shifting business models. Join this Pre-Conference Tweetchat at #PMTRWC.
1. What are the key challenges that leaders will face while designing a corporate wellness program in a changing world of work?
2. What are the two-three key salient features of an effective corporate wellness policy?
3. Amidst a workplace marked by an increasing number of remote workers and multi-generations, how can leaders ensure all strata of employees are not left untouched by the wellness agenda?
4. How can organizations bring about a mindset shift from wellness to wellbeing?
5. What are those two-three things that can help an organization’s wellness program to transcend into becoming a wellness movement?