For an exponentially growing organisation like Reliance Retail, diverse learning needs had to be addressed through customised and personalised skill development opportunities. To become a future-ready organisation that could achieve this, they broke down the entire employee life-cycle into five stages of growth. And in each of these stages, upGrad Work Better came to play a critical role through their Campus to Corporate and Building People for the Future programs. This was part of the Internal Future Skills Academy at Reliance Retail and E-learning Modules for Sales Associates.
Given uWB’s expertise in offering hybrid learning interventions, it was the partner of choice for Reliance Retail. They wanted to motivate and excite their learners, which ranged from new joinees to senior leaders, by curating relevant and impactful skilling programs aligned with organisational aspiration. In our exclusive, one-of-a-kind multimedia flipbook brought to you in partnership with upGrad for Business, titled Amplifying Growth, Achieving Impact: Customer Success Stories, we explore more on how Reliance Retail liberated their talent by empowering them with future-ready competencies.
This interview is only one of the 11 stories we bring to you on how leading companies across India are curating skilling programs geared towards role transformation. In an insightful conversation with Jeeva Balakrishnan, Senior Vice President & Chief Talent Officer at Reliance Retail and Minaxi Indra, President, upGrad for Business, we explore how they democratised learning across all sections of the workforce. In this video, we get exclusive takeaways on:
- Insights into the vision and the multiple programs that are part of the 5 stages of role transformation
- How upGrad Work Better met Reliance Retail’s need for hybrid learning interventions
- How Reliance Retail logged 14 million learning hours with engaging L&D intervention
- The critical value of L&D programs that quantify the impact and correlate with business outcomes
- Shifting away from talent management and championing talent liberation and transformation
And more! Watch this space for exclusive stories on building learning programs with a robust governance framework that will achieve organisational growth and empower a future-ready workforce.