Mahindra Group launches Saral Rozgar Card
Mahindra Group announced the National launch of Saral Rozgar Cards in New Delhi today, with an objective to create a common pool of jobs and job providers. With the launch of the card, Saral Rozgar aims to provide a simple, easily accessible, and low-cost nation-wide service to jobs seekers below the graduate level and job providers. The service will facilitate easy access to the plethora of jobs and candidates from anywhere in India via mobile. As per CII only 14% of the 500 million Indian workforce accounts for the formal sector and the remaining 86% are part of the unorganized sector. Nearly 12 million people join the workforce every year. Over the next two decades, India is estimated to add 25% to the world’s workforce. Job-seekers can now easily access the service by buying the Saral Rozgar card for Rs. 50 and registering through a simple voice call, in the preferred language, by dialling 1860-180-1100 from anywhere in India.
To read the complete press release, write to email@example.com